If you’re in the midst of planning a wedding and looking for inspiration on wedding dresses, hair styles, wedding décor or anything else wedding related, you need to be on the social media site Pinterest! Pinterest is a great way to manage wedding ideas that you would have previously had to tear out of wedding magazines and glue into a wedding book. It is the perfect solution for the 21st century bride!
Are you brand new to Pinterest? Here’s what you need to do:
- Create an account.
- Create a pin board and name it something like “Wedding Ideas”.
- Search on pinterest for specific wedding terms or check out this category [http://pinterest.com/all/weddings/].
- Find an image you like? Mouse over it and you will see the Pin It button.
- Click the Pin It button. A layover window will appear.
- Choose your Wedding board, and click the “Pin It” button in the layover window.
Before long, you will have an awesome collection of wedding ideas that you can easily browse on your wedding board!
Do you have a Pinterest wedding board? If so, link to it in the comment section below! We would love to see what wedding ideas you have!