Brides, we’ve updated this post with great wine label design templates that you can edit yourselves! See the DIY instructions and files below.
Finding table numbers that are not going to fly away at an outside wedding can be a challenge. That is why I created these wine bottle labels. These wine bottle labels serve double duty at a wedding. They tell the guests where to be seated as well as treating them to a nice glass of wine. The best thing about these table numbers is that even if the guests drink the whole bottle, they are not going to fly away!
1. Soak your bottles in a full sink of warm water, or you could use a tub to do many at a time. Soak for about an hour, then peel off original label. Scrub off remaining glue.
2. Choose from one of the Bridal Party Tees Wine Label design templates. You can edit the table number text in Microsoft word to make as many as you need.
To recolor in Microsoft Word: Click on the design to activate it then click on the format tab and then the recolor drop down menu. You can pick custom colors to recolor the background or the design and then you can change the live text to match.
3. Print out your chosen wine label template on 8.5×11, white full label sheets. You can buy these at any office supply store.
4. Cut along the dotted line.
5. Peel off back and place on the bottle in the desired location.
Check out our “ready to use” design templates below:
Orig Scroll Wine Label Template
Scroll Wine Label Template
Sketchy Scroll Wine Label Template
Circles Wine Label Template
Beaded Oval Wine Label Template
Beaded Wine Label Template