Planning a wedding is stressful enough! The last thing any bride needs a few days before the big day is a guest asking her any unnecessary, rude and obvious questions. These questions can range anything from “I can’t believe you just said that” to “Do you know how many times I have been asked that question?”
To help bring awareness to wedding guests everywhere, we have complied a list of questions not to ask or say to a bride before she is about to tie the knot. Warning to the brides reading this, some of these questions may make you want to punch someone!
12 things no bride wants to hear right before her wedding!
1) “So the forecast says it’s suppose to rain tomorrow, your wedding’s outside right?”
2) “I don’t know if guests are going to like the food options at your wedding”
3) “Are you nervous yet?”
4) “You chose those as your bridesmaid dresses?”
5) “You can still back out.”
6) “What do you think really happened at his bachelor party?”
7) “I’ll probably be there, I don’t know for sure yet.” Or “Can I change my RSVP? I’m the only one that can make it.”
8) “You booked a band for your wedding? Do people still do that?”
9) “Are you sure that wedding dress is still going to fit?”
10) “So when are you due?”
11) “How much more do you have to do before the wedding?”
12) “Are you excited?”
These are just a handful of off-putting statements a bride doesn’t need or want to hear before her wedding. What are some other statements you have been asked or heard people say to a bride that made you shake your head in disbelief?