These days dinner, drinks and adult entertainment for bachelorette parties have given way to weekend-long getaways with your favorite girlfriends! Women are looking for ways to think outside the box to have bachelorette parties that their friends haven’t already done. Throw an unforgettable bachelorette party with our list of fun weekend getaways with the girls! Also, check out our Bridal Party Tees Bachelorette Party designs to outfit your bridal party for the big weekend!
1. Glitzy NYC: If you and your girls like to take epic shopping sprees followed by a couple cocktails, then New York City is the perfect destination for your bachelorette party! You can spend the day shopping at SoHo and then put on a party dress and heels for drinks in the Meatpacking District!
2. Vegas, Baby, Vegas: Las Vegas has more to offer than just casinos and hotels. You can spend the day by the pool, at the spa, or chow down with your girls at one of the many fabulous restaurants!
3. Cape May New Jersey: If you’re looking for some fun in the sun with your girls, why not take a road trip for a weekend at the Jersey Shore! Cape May is one of the best beaches in the US and home to a plethora of antique shops and waterfront restaurants. (Not just fist-pumping and spray tans!)
4. Disney World: This may not be the first place you think to have a bachelorette party, but if you’re bride is looking to stay out of too much trouble, this might be a really fun option! You could go to Epcot and have a drink in every country, and then hit the Citywalk at Universal!
5. Wine Country, Napa Valley: World-renown for its local vineyards, restaurants and spas, it’s the perfect place to immerse yourself in the art of indulgence! Spend your days touring the wineries and your nights dining out at world-class restaurants, enjoying the company of your girls!
6. Pampering at the Spa: Nothing calms pre-wedding tension like a weekend of buffing, polishing, and exfoliating with a little deep breathing thrown in too! For most groups of girls, resort spas will be better than destination spas because they appeal to a wider array of budgets. And, there are multiple locations for you and your group to choose from!
7. Hit the Beach: Enjoy some fun in the sun and hit the beach with your girlfriends! Gossip and get a tan while the sun melts all your cares away. Miami beach condos have hosted some of the greatest bachelorette parties ever, but the only required ingredient for a memorable getaway are sand and surf, so head to the closest shore!
8. Back to Nature: If the bride is “one of the boys” and would rather watch football than paint her nails, consider a bachelorette party set in the Great Outdoors! A Colorado ski trip, exciting escape to Lake Tahoe or hike through the Blue Ridge Mountains makes a bachelorette party both scenic and bonding.
9. Charleston, South Carolina: If you and your girls are more about classy dining and nightlife than hog-wild hurrahs, opt for a low-key weekend of Southern comforts in Charleston instead. You and your ladies can rent a beach house on Sullivan’s Island or Folly Beach, with shopping excursions in nearby Charleston.
10. Vancouver, Canada: Travel north for your bachelorette get-a-way to seaside Vancouver, a hip, active town that combines metropolitan pleasures with outdoor recreation! If the bride is adventurous, summers are great for kayaking and biking, and in the winter you can plan a ski trip to Cypress Mountain. At night the group can walk between all the world-class restaurants, cool brew pubs, and bustling clubs on the neon-lit Granville Street strip.