Just in time for Easter or a spring themed wedding or shower! This beautiful design is courtesy of Martha Stewart. I love the clean fresh design of the flowers as well as the fun colors of jelly beans. These will give your guests something yummy to munch on while they are waiting!
1. Place a plastic liner inside a basket.
2. Press clumps of wheatgrass, with a bit of soil still attached, around the edges of the larger liner.
3. Place a second, slightly smaller liner inside the first liner to hold the wheatgrass in.
4. Pour water and cut-flower food into plastic liner.
5. Cut tulips about 2-inches from the head of the flower, and prick the stem with a pin or knife to prevent growth.
6. Arrange tulips in basket.