If one of your wedding colors is red or you just love raspberries then this is one drink you have to have! This fruity cocktail combines raspberry with the traditional flavors of a cosmopolitan to create a wonderful array of flavors.
Makes 1 cocktail
* 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) citrus-flavored vodka
* 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) raspberry-flavored vodka
* 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Chambord
* 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
* 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
* 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
* Raspberries, for garnish
1. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add vodkas, Chambord, lime juice, simple syrup, and cranberry juice. Shake or stir until well chilled. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with raspberries; serve.