The Hostess with the Mostess had this recipe on her site and I thought it would be the perfect cocktail for a summer wedding or even a bridal luncheon. I know it is going to be almost 100 degrees today so I may need one of these by the end of the day!
8 to 10
· 1 Bottle Dry white wine
· ½ cup orange liqueur
· ¼ cup Sugar
· 1 unpeeled lime, thinly sliced (remove the seeds)
· 1 unpeeled lemon, thinly sliced (remove the seeds)
· 1 unpeeled small orange, thinly sliced (remove the seeds)
· 1½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
· 1½ cups halved green grapes
· 2 cups chilled sparkling water or club soda, or more to taste
· Garnish: whole strawberries with hulls
Combine the wine, liqueur sugar and fruit in a large pitcher and refrigerate overnight. Pour into cocktail glasses filled with ice and top off with club soda. For the garnish, slice the strawberries partway, form the bottom up, and place one on the rim of each cocktail glass or wine goblet.