Ladies Flowy Slouchy TeeOne of the biggest problems in customizable women's clothing is the lack of fashionable apparel. We've teamed up with LA's fashion-forward women's apparel manufacturer Bella+Canvas to bring you the customizable Flowy Collection. Now you can customize something a little more trendy and still not have to worry about minimums. What's also great is your design on all Flowy tops will be slightly transparent, allowing the color of the garment to show through giving it a more fashionable, retail look. Design one for a party, event or even a gift. Lightweight, super soft and very feminine, you are going to LOVE this line.
Style: Ladies Flowy Slouchy Tee
Brand: Bella + Canvas
Decoration Method: Direct To Garment (DTG)
* Please note that colors will vary slightly between decoration methods.
Our customers tell us this product:
Earn 13.12% when you sell this item in your storefront >
- 3.7 oz, 65/35 polyester/viscose blend
- Athletic Heather is a 52/48 polyester/viscose blend
- Marble Colors: 3.5 oz, 91/9 polyester/viscose blend
- Soft 30 singles material
- Marble Colors: soft 40 singles material
- Drop sleeve
- Relaxed fit
- PLEASE NOTE White ink is not available for this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
Sizing and Material Notes
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 6" below center font from seam
- Sweep is measured at the bottom of the shirt, below the bottom rib hem
- So what's Viscose? It's a modern version of Rayon that has a light, silky appearance and feel, breathes like cotton and has a flowy drape.
- What does 30 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.