Our customers tell us this product:
A consummate classic, updated in triblend for a modern take.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- Triblends made from 3.4 oz, 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon, 40 singles
- All other colors are 3.6 oz, 52/48 cotton/polyester, 40 singles
- Raglan sleeves
- PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not available for this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- Sleeve Length is measured from the middle back collar to sleeve cuff
- What does 40 singles mean any way? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading help center - please wait...